LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What action is taken against J clan

Go down 
+6
Admin
Trackstar
zodiac
musti
gooner41
ret4rd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ret4rd

What action is taken against J clan Empty
PostSubject: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 am

I would like to know what action is gna b taken gainst the vulgur language used by aries.
Back to top Go down
gooner41

gooner41

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 am

Oh here we go again.. (Ill support the person with the coolest dp in this fight)
Back to top Go down
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 am

ok now u dont start this thing here again ,
if he was using vulgar language, y u using it here , n again starting da fight thingy
relax guy
if u guyz cant take the teasing n all in games , just stop playing .. simple..
Back to top Go down
ret4rd

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:36 am

duuuuude usin language like mc n bc if dats teasing plsssssssssssssss ill b using dat 24/7 :s
Back to top Go down
zodiac

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 am

Guys check the admin retard language he also abuse the aries thats why i m saying all 13 admins sucks
and shame on u 13 head.
Aries we r with u dont worry.
Back to top Go down
ret4rd

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 am

Dude i swear zodi ure like a drama queeen, but i dont wanna make a scene so pls ny admin close this gay thread n zodi pls watch the demo as soon as it is released n temme wen i abused aries ingame , i began my abusing after that fag started off with his bullshit n i still did not go on his family, if u were to make family attacks dat fag wud b crying,
so pls no more of ure gay comments gainst 13 clan cause first off all i neva had problem with ure or mamba or ny clan members n i dont wanna have ny grudges like u.
n pls save me this gay shame on u talk, wat r u 5 years old, puppy shame shame :s , go learn how to play css n then continue ure stupid attacks at good players n teams
jealous fag. . .
Back to top Go down
Trackstar

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

FFS MAKE THIS SIMPLE!! NOWWW!!!!!!!

PUT UP THE DEMO OF THE WHOLE SCENE!!!! AND WHOEVER IS PROVEN WRONG!!! I DONT CARE IF IT IS FAWAX AND MARLEY... OR ARIES AND HIS CLAN!!! WHOEVER!!!!! IS PROVEN WRONG SHOULD BE TAKEN ACTION AGAINST.....

and if J are wrong i hope zodiac u willl stop allll of this wat u are doing. and if 13 ( fawax and marley) are wrong then i hope u do everything u can to satisfy aries and alll those who are upset....

THE EFFIN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHTING LIK A BUNCH OF KIDS .........
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am

Zodiac you simply dont have to be against clan 13 all the time, its just pointless at times. Ans as for "Aries we are with you" im going to post the demo here soon and everyone can have a look at what really happened.

This time i came prepared for such a situation and you will all get to see how easily false aquistions are always simplying being put on clan 13 all the time, mostly by zodiac.

"Shame on head admin"? ..

Yes its a shame on me i didnt ban you from the server when u said " 13 ke sarey admins aur head kuttey ke bache hain" on the mic. Proves my patience and ur immatureness.
Back to top Go down
https://linkdotnetgaming.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Here is the link to demo of the match

Fast forward the match to the end .. i guess at min 40..(While playin the demo press shift + f2 and drag the pointer to fast forward)

The problem starts as soon as 13 wins the match.

http://www.MegaShare.com/1273919
Back to top Go down
https://linkdotnetgaming.forumotion.com
master

master

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 pm

guys i agree dat my player was wrong there but y did he do wat he did?????

i think after watching the demo every1 of u will be able to answer dis question....dis fawax abc guy is notorious for dese sort of things....who started it answer is fawax....who provoked aries....answer is fawax....even da 13 players told him to "STFU" but wat does he do he provokes him again so wat is a man who has just lost a match and is frustrated going to do?????? and i agree k aries nay jo kuch kiya theek nhi kiya but he lost his temper and fawax didn't leave any space for him to keep control over himself so we have wat we have now aries has been benned from da tourney BUT wat abt FAWAX?????

admins i am addressing u guys....WHAT ABOUT FAWAX WHAT WILL U GUYS DO WITH DAT ABC guy(i dont want to say anything...ppl may fill in wateva dey want) this isn't da 1st time he has provoked sumthing of a mess for a lot of people!!!!! i want a solid step taken...either he ought to fix his crappy mind or STFU when he's playing with people dat dont like him!!!!

Specially iffi u r a very good person and thanx for your comments abt my clan...but u know too dat sumthing has to be done!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/umerazizmalik
master

master

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:

The problem starts as soon as 13 wins the match.

Iffi u have seen us play before and never before have we started off BULLSHITTING like last night.....we dont do dese things....we play and accept defeat but wat will u do if u get provoked??????
Back to top Go down
gooner41

gooner41

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Yea I agree with Master... Aries was out of line by a mile but fawax should have kept his mouth shut especially if he didnt get along with aries. There was absoultely no need to provoke aries and he should have kept his mouth shut... Even rahul and jonny were telling him to shut it. But having said that aries language was way out of line and he should have never said those things.. And in the future as soon as a match finishes kick both clans out of the server to avoid incidents like these...
Back to top Go down
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:24 pm

I would request 13 clan and admins to forgive Aries, and request Juggernauts to play the tournament again. Shit happens! when you lose and people get frustrated and say things which they don't want or mean to say. Therefore, I would request Aries to apologize for his behavior and request 13 clan and admins to forgive him and Juggernauts.

This is the first time ever Juggernauts have advanced the tournament and would request the admins to forgive this one time incident. I would also hate them to see them getting disqualified. They played well last night I could see their ability to cause upsets further in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djrahul
master

master

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:50 pm

rahul bro i dont have any problem wid u or 13 as a clan...i only want FAWAX to get his mind fixed and e shudn't poke his nose where it doesn't belong.......and u r rite wen u say k shit happens but sum1 instigates it too and dat here was FAWAX!
Back to top Go down
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 pm

master wrote:
rahul bro i dont have any problem wid u or 13 as a clan...i only want FAWAX to get his mind fixed and e shudn't poke his nose where it doesn't belong.......and u r rite wen u say k shit happens but sum1 instigates it too and dat here was FAWAX!

Master, I won't comment on FAWAX issue. I don't think anybody could instigate anyone and cause him to swear and name calling. It was immatureness shown by Aries to get provoked and start the name calling and stuff. Anyways, it would be good for the tournament to have Juggernauts back playing.
Back to top Go down
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm

I am with Aries on this one fawax is a good guy but he is trying to be to frank with anyone some people can take it like myself and some people cant take it like my brother in arms CAPS his first mistake playing as a pirate while he is in 13 that i told iffi he said he even abused him ok
2nd joining sides with skullkrusher trying to provoke me i told iffi he said skull is 13 or 14 and fawax is like that
3rd messing with our afghan background cuz everyone pokhtoon (pushtoon) is a afghani i am still waiting for that post to be edited and explaining himself
4th messing around with aries i have known him for a while when you talk to him he is ok to talk with you no useless words out of his mouth so i am pretty sure the whole reason is fawax because i have known him he talks but dosent think about his words what effect might it have
5????<< my own issue with zk (he this everyone is abusing him when you are saying during a match pick me < he is gona say why the hell did you abuse me > listen to me zk if i wanted to abuse you it would be in your face and you would hear it again and again < beside buy cotton lubs for your ears to clean them out bro
Back to top Go down
Aries

Aries

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

I am sorry to Admin, for my last night abusive actions.
Back to top Go down
master

master

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm

here you go every1......dis is wat dis man really is!!!!!!!!

no1 does wat he did widout a reason and now wen he's calm he just apologized!

Some dont even have the guts to show up!
Back to top Go down
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Hence Proved tongue

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What action is taken against J clan   What action is taken against J clan Empty

Back to top Go down

What action is taken against J clan
Page 1 of 1