LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 hey WASup MANOGS :d

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Heaven

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 am

HEY DUDES WASUp MANGO ppl "Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : UAE

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:03 pm

manogs? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/djrahul
Trackstar



Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-07-09

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 am

rahul u wont understand this.... this is our inside pakistan joke. so bleh offff Razz


PHENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WASSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH wrote:
HEY DUDES WASUp MANGO ppl "Very Happy

i can ask the administrator to add your new nickname mango to your name = SLAYER_KEN'_HasH_Mango_FAG_ZODIAC_JETLEE_RAM_TERI_GANGA_MELI....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Heaven

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 am

hey wassup mango sarmad :d

anthony have u seen speedy ganzaaloves do u know which 1 of em u represent :d

ur nick must b like anthony-mango-ganzalovs pig yea that suits u perfect Very Happy scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH wrote:
hey wassup mango sarmad :d

anthony have u seen speedy ganzaaloves do u know which 1 of em u represent :d

if you see any spelling mistakes in their name, then it is not me, it is some paki fag trying to imitate the one and only anthony gonzalves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMaker



Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-05

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm

r4hul if i made you a stamp then kindly use it :+

hey WASup MANOGS :d Disqualifiedstampcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:54 pm

MysteryMaker wrote:
r4hul if i made you a stamp then kindly use it :+

hey WASup MANOGS :d Disqualifiedstampcopy

hey WASup MANOGS :d LolCatRenderer-41

LAL EPIC FAIL! thread was created by SLAYER_KEN'_HasH_Mango_FAG_ZODIAC_JETLEE_RAM_TERI_GANGA_MELI.... and not r4hul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMaker



Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-05

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 pm

i think you didn't get what i meant so leave it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 am

anthonygonzalves wrote:
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH wrote:
HEY DUDES WASUp MANGO ppl "Very Happy

i can ask the administrator to add your new nickname mango to your name = SLAYER_KEN'_HasH_Mango_FAG_ZODIAC_JETLEE_RAM_TERI_GANGA_MELI....

FAG_ZODIAC_JETLEE you are a fag mother fucker dont abuse me i dont know you and dont talk with you beside i dont care if you are the mother of all admins just watch your mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 am

he thinks me and zodiac ace are the same person well first of all we are not you know that since this is a pakistani server you better not start
racism we consider all indians our brothers because all of us are humman beings if you want to start racism this is the wrong place i hope iffi takes action soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

this guy is the big racist i ever seen i had a chat about what he said here on ldn server so what he said
learn english i cant understand your english
well listen buddy i am not a wanabe english speaker or etc i am proud to be a pakistani and proud to be pokhtoon i love my own language
if you wana speak on that level i have graduated my graduation is in M.IT i got a job i make more money than you could ever imagine
i am a contractor by family yes its my family bizniz i owe acres of land i owe many businesses like i owe a showroom of mers in isl
so who the hell are you to comment my english i am not english i am proud of what i speak and i will speak my own tongue if i am in England
or in usa beside i got british citizen ship so better watch yourself and keep yourself to yourself dont bother with others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 am

Jetlee wrote:
this guy is the big racist i ever seen i had a chat about what he said here on ldn server so what he said
learn english i cant understand your english
well listen buddy i am not a wanabe english speaker or etc i am proud to be a pakistani and proud to be pokhtoon i love my own language
if you wana speak on that level i have graduated my graduation is in M.IT i got a job i make more money than you could ever imagine
i am a contractor by family yes its my family bizniz i owe acres of land i owe many businesses like i owe a showroom of mers in isl
so who the hell are you to comment my english i am not english i am proud of what i speak and i will speak my own tongue if i am in England
or in usa beside i got british citizen ship so better watch yourself and keep yourself to yourself dont bother with others

dude i commented on your accent, the way you were speaking i couldnt understand a word and i also asked you to type,

you gave me maa-bhen ki gaali and said land per char or something like that, u also swore at me which i did not understand since i cant comprehend ur accent

also if u read the post again, i did not call you a fag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 am

also how does one become racist by commenting on someone's English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:02 am

anthonygonzalves wrote:
Jetlee wrote:
this guy is the big racist i ever seen i had a chat about what he said here on ldn server so what he said
learn english i cant understand your english
well listen buddy i am not a wanabe english speaker or etc i am proud to be a pakistani and proud to be pokhtoon i love my own language
if you wana speak on that level i have graduated my graduation is in M.IT i got a job i make more money than you could ever imagine
i am a contractor by family yes its my family bizniz i owe acres of land i owe many businesses like i owe a showroom of mers in isl
so who the hell are you to comment my english i am not english i am proud of what i speak and i will speak my own tongue if i am in England
or in usa beside i got british citizen ship so better watch yourself and keep yourself to yourself dont bother with others

dude i commented on your accent, the way you were speaking i couldnt understand a word and i also asked you to type,

you gave me maa-bhen ki gaali and said land per char or something like that, u also swore at me which i did not understand since i cant comprehend ur accent

also if u read the post again, i did not call you a fag.

buy cotton swabs nice for you clean your ears i didnt abuse you i only told you that i am not same as zodi what you are doing here is that you are trying to play innocent first you abused me in a comedic way cuz i know your kind 2nd if you couldnt understand me thats a bluff i talk in english to all of my office members and they dont have a problem with it , its the oldest trick in the book if you cant take someone you say i dont get you beside what is has passed is past next time kindly watch your tone the manner you comment because dissing a paki pokhtoon is the last thing you wana do i dont care where you are indian saudi paki but show some respect about others

Dont use trick phrases it wount get you anywhere you said fag zodiac jetlee and not rahul + i am getting a feel from the manner of your speaking that you are a kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:56 am

Jetlee wrote:


buy cotton swabs nice for you clean your ears i didnt abuse you i only told you that i am not same as zodi what you are doing here is that you are trying to play innocent first you abused me in a comedic way cuz i know your kind 2nd if you couldnt understand me thats a bluff i talk in english to all of my office members and they dont have a problem with it , its the oldest trick in the book if you cant take someone you say i dont get you beside what is has passed is past next time kindly watch your tone the manner you comment because dissing a paki pokhtoon is the last thing you wana do i dont care where you are indian saudi paki but show some respect about others

Dont use trick phrases it wount get you anywhere you said fag zodiac jetlee and not rahul + i am getting a feel from the manner of your speaking that you are a kid

dude i am tired of ur nonsense bs. if you know english very well, then you can understand that the term fag was not for you. if you still cannot understand then instead of asking me to get cotton swabs, get some and clean your eyes. it will be nice for you. also if you just said on the mic that you are not zodiac, you could have also typed it instead of swearing at me in-game.

what tone do i need to watch dude? did i swear at you? did i say land per char? did i give ma bhen ki gaali? then what tone do i need to watch?

i am not a kid, also i dont swear. i was playing / having fun at ken aka hash aka pheonix. so instead of blaming me, read the post again.
thanks and have a gg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm

anthonygonzalves wrote:
Jetlee wrote:


buy cotton swabs nice for you clean your ears i didnt abuse you i only told you that i am not same as zodi what you are doing here is that you are trying to play innocent first you abused me in a comedic way cuz i know your kind 2nd if you couldnt understand me thats a bluff i talk in english to all of my office members and they dont have a problem with it , its the oldest trick in the book if you cant take someone you say i dont get you beside what is has passed is past next time kindly watch your tone the manner you comment because dissing a paki pokhtoon is the last thing you wana do i dont care where you are indian saudi paki but show some respect about others

Dont use trick phrases it wount get you anywhere you said fag zodiac jetlee and not rahul + i am getting a feel from the manner of your speaking that you are a kid

dude i am tired of ur nonsense bs. if you know english very well, then you can understand that the term fag was not for you. if you still cannot understand then instead of asking me to get cotton swabs, get some and clean your eyes. it will be nice for you. also if you just said on the mic that you are not zodiac, you could have also typed it instead of swearing at me in-game.

what tone do i need to watch dude? did i swear at you? did i say land per char? did i give ma bhen ki gaali? then what tone do i need to watch?

i am not a kid, also i dont swear. i was playing / having fun at ken aka hash aka pheonix. so instead of blaming me, read the post again.
thanks and have a gg.

just be careful watch you tone as i said dont use my name unless you want to comment any of my post or talk with me beside as swearing the more you provoke me the more i dont care about anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 110

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

Jetlee wrote:

just be careful watch you tone as i said dont use my name unless you want to comment any of my post or talk with me beside as swearing the more you provoke me the more i dont care about anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.G

D.G

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-07-26
Location : Isloo

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 am

how the heck does such a good topic turn into an abusing nightmare Question

hey WASup MANOGS :d AGrRo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-07-22

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:08 pm

welcome to the forums anum , anthony i really dont care about games that much i got a xbox eating dust ps3 in same position wii also same i am having a difficult time to give up all of this stuff and get on with practical life so i dont care about games if someone block me or etc i dont care
beside dont bother with me anymore now you know that zodiac ace and jetlee are hell of a different persons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : UAE

hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Jetlee wrote:

just be careful watch you tone as i said dont use my name unless you want to comment any of my post or talk with me beside as swearing the more you provoke me the more i dont care about anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/djrahul
Sponsored content




hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey WASup MANOGS :d   hey WASup MANOGS :d Empty

Back to top Go down
 
hey WASup MANOGS :d
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming :: Faltoo Discussion-
Jump to: