LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

B2K MUSTI Hacking !

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ldnspy

B2K MUSTI Hacking ! Empty
PostSubject: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

yes yes .. the first video is here .. many more to come !
Beware !

CORRECTION ITS MUSTI .. Laughing

Last edited by ldnspy on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zK

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm

wtf musti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 am

nicely done ahhaha can you make mine i will hack i promise please so tell me did you turned hacks on for the video ? cause musti uses xray buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldnspy

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:45 am

Jetlee .. The Video tells it all !

Obviously when he will use Xray he might not cheat .. and i used hacks to catch him .. i used it in the demo then saw that there was a guy in the smoke .. which you cannot see without hacks !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 am

that aint hacking noob , and if u think in smoke u cant just see ny 1, .. well see again , u see movement , of ppl and when other ppl shot , u know there is some 1 , keep on spekin me , on scrim i use xray , and i dont use ny cheat , u want proff, check the list of programs i have when em using css, or ny other proof u need, just dont blame me for nything oright ..
and u just said u used to see if some 1 is hacking ,
well kindly , ask the person who is playing the game , cause i have seen ppl using my name and they play cheat or what so ever,
I DONT CHEAT.. nooobs
when u cant play like a gud player , u blame on others...
just keep on studying me , then tell others i cheat..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldnspy

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am

let the people decide whether this is hacking or not .. and i guess everyone with some common sense knows thats cheating .. on the other hand if you denying that someone was playing with your nick .. so there is a Voice conversation of yours with this clips if you want that too .. my point is even if you dont cheat on Scrim server or your a really good player that doesnt allow you to use cheats .. you know your cheating .. you could've said you did that for fun .. but denying a fact tells everyone that you cheat alot .. so Happy Fragging !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:25 am

i m not saying that iznt me there, i rmeber that game , i was plying with ravage and all gys there.. that video i am there, but i aint cheating there.. come to nay sever ill show i those shots again , .. if u cant play them dont blame other for cheating , now adayz its a normal thing for ppl to say that others hack ,. k let ppl decide, i am cheating or not or i cheat or not , and ytf will i be saying i did that for fun ?? when i dont play..
dude ... now just for ur sake , ill use xray on my normal gaming also .. u happy with that NOOOB!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldnspy

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 am

Good for You !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:31 am

please ldnspy dont start flaming let the admins decide anywayz he is a pro player as far as i know thats a normal server so anyone can hack there big deal buddy they dont get banned because no one knows them musti is a 100 % pro guy i wonder if you call him a hacker next you call rahul zapster invinci caps blooddiamond a hacker too
the maps are not perfect sometime you can see a shadow when the guy is above you killing in smoke is not a big deal sometime its luck sometime its sound and sometime its hints where other players are shooting or aiming at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:05 am

exactly..and i have a habbit of shoting , randomly when there is smoke , well i m note here to prove ny thing , i know i m not a hacker, + ppl who play with me knoez that , i dont need to prove that to a NOob like u Smile
keep fraging Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 am

n here ... keep tracking eh!
http://www.xraygaming.com/index.php?pageid=screenshots&userid=111571
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zodiac

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 am

Musti is pro level player i dont think he was hacking, there is another reason which is that some one use his nick to spoil his image
and Musti when u play must talking then ppl know u and ur voice , that is the only one way to aviod some idots who want to spoil ur image.
its my suggestion Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: ENOUGH'S ENOUGH   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Hey guys, I've been watching all this drama for quite a long time. And it's too much now. Evil or Very Mad First the admins accuse B2K.FROD of hacking and when he's proved CLEAR one of the admins still doesn't accept it. LEAVE IT A SIDE

Then from nowhere B2K.Knight King was banned just coz he shot through the wall or something. First of all, there are many ppl who shoot through the doors and crates and KILL other ppl. Nobody says that they are hacking just coz they are either ppl like rahul or ppl who are admins etc. I have personally seen myself many players shooting through doors and hitting their target. It's not that just the PRO players can do it. You need pratice and precision.

And now B2K.MUSTI our very senior and respected players has been accused of hacking. Give me a break!!!!! Are you LDN admins trying to break the whole B2K clan by accusing everyone. Now you have said Musti is hacking, tomorrow when someone buys a GAMING PC, you'll say that he's hacking too. This is too much. As far as MUSTI is concerned the shot that he gave at A-SIDE is quite easy. THE LEGS OF THE PERSON ARE CLEARLY VISIBLE THROUGH THE SMOKE.

I want this to be STOPPED!!!!!!! Coz it's getting too much. You're damaging our reputation. Now ppl will say that all B2K's are hackers. This is unbearable.

AND MR. LDNSPY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER SPYING PPL WHO HACK CLEARLY AND OPENLY RATHER THAT ATTACKING US. THERE IS A LIST OF PLAYERS CURRENTLY HACKING. SO YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET THEM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zubair

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:42 pm

I dont know what u guyz trying to establish here, if u guyz r noobs what can we do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Before you people start complaining about LDN admins and their false aquisitions, this thread is not created by any of the admins, so please dont involve any of the admins into it.

The froda case - He was doubtful, not noted as a hacker, but i think the admin has 100% right to pause a tournament match if he doubts any of the players, so he can go through any demos. We went through demos and we cleared him as a clean player. So i dont think there should be problems over there.

The Knight King case - I dont play css anymore so I dont really know abt Knight Kings case. But i think the admin has 100 % right to accuse or ban a hacker, with or without a proof, as admins have 100% authority. And in this case the proof is provided as well so everyone needs to stop crying about it

Also people like zodiac and others who just come to annoy and create chaos in the server will be banned as admins have full authority to do it, its just our tolerance and patience which keeps you people playing on the server. So yes if there is any misbehaving you people can kiss this server goodbye and go play somewhere else we dont want such players here.

About musti, thats just sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://linkdotnetgaming.forumotion.com
zodiac

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello guys check the super admin post and i tell u the most of the admins (zodiac k lun pa chartay hain) innn sub ko zodiac fobbiya ho gya hai.
i think all admins like iffi must go to phycologist and they must need treetment.
who play good all 13 clane mamber said he is a hacker.
fist of all admin ldn server is not ur property its public server remember it if u have forgotten, anyone have right to play here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Before you people start complaining about LDN admins and their false aquisitions, this thread is not created by any of the admins, so please dont involve any of the admins into it.

The froda case - He was doubtful, not noted as a hacker, but i think the admin has 100% right to pause a tournament match if he doubts any of the players, so he can go through any demos. We went through demos and we cleared him as a clean player. So i dont think there should be problems over there.

The Knight King case - I dont play css anymore so I dont really know abt Knight Kings case. But i think the admin has 100 % right to accuse or ban a hacker, with or without a proof, as admins have 100% authority. And in this case the proof is provided as well so everyone needs to stop crying about it

Also people like zodiac and others who just come to annoy and create chaos in the server will be banned as admins have full authority to do it, its just our tolerance and patience which keeps you people playing on the server. So yes if there is any misbehaving you people can kiss this server goodbye and go play somewhere else we dont want such players here.

Iffi first of all I didn't expect all this from you. Secondly, if the person who created this thread is not an admin, then the post should be deleted. If it's not, then me n some of my mates will start making demos of REAL HACKERS and we'll post them here and I'm sure that you won't consider them because they'll be VIP persons. If you guys have a problem with the B2Ks then tell us, we'll leave the server. There are other servers also. And we play just for fun, not to blame every person for hacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:

iffi bro cool down a little its a public server admins are there to help us not to stop us from playing due to pity reasons anywayz i am with b2k players all the way these guys might be new but they are really pro kids

iffi and zodiac this kid war has gone too far you guys should cool down maybe if you show up in msn we can reach a truce zodiac please dont say anything else if you care about what i am saying iffi same gose for you too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zodiac

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 pm

hello
yaar jetlee 1st iffi post against me and i just replyed nothing else they compelled me i used bad language u know what i am saying.
inspite of admins all player happy with my behaviour i think they are jalious with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 pm

i have never seen zodi speaking in such a language, well atleast when i am playing hez a respected player..
and as far as i am concerned of hacking , well me or ny other b2k plyaer other clan members dont think i am hacking .. iffi u know it , i have been playing with you for years if u remember...
well i think there should be ny more discussion here els there will be another fight which should really happen ..
stop this bullshit here
and happy fragging
tk care Smile
zodi game mai mil , in sb ke kut martay hain Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm

zodiac wrote:
hello
yaar jetlee 1st iffi post against me and i just replyed nothing else they compelled me i used bad language u know what i am saying.
inspite of admins all player happy with my behaviour i think they are jalious with me.

well iffi and zodiac there has to be a stop to all of this non sense he provokes you then when time passes you get him back for what he did so i dont care who flames or not who starts it or who ends it this has to end so i am requesting you both to reach a treaty and play good and happy like fellow css players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldnspy

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm

.. Guys chill out if there is no such thing why are you guys defending yourself ..

and till now only guys defending you MUSTI are your friends .. so these are all biased opinion .. but still chill out !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 am

Its smart for ldnspy to post this thread of Faltoo discussion. As for bebo, if you dont like playing on LDN servers , we dont force you to :S, and you have the right to make demos of anyone hacking and post them here, no one has stoppedyou. As for zodiac, yawn cant be bothered :S he will take me to court for it and im just too scared.

Because whatever us admins do, we do it on your face or on the forums, so no one should even dare to question the admins. I am done being friendly with all of you, you people just dont deserve it.

And guys if you dont expect this all from me, then start expecting stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://linkdotnetgaming.forumotion.com
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 am

yea oright they are my fridnz .. they are my chaddi fridnz , i know them since childhood, for ur info , i dont really no them , or right , dont realy no jetlee much , only had a lil chat while playing , n i only know bebo from clan , 2nd yup i know ifii , and i didnt expect this from u , butyea.. expecting similer stuff from u from now on ..
get a life Looserz!!!!
em done here.. say , what u have to , post what u have too. its not my concern..
pease...!!
happy fraggin!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 am

hmm i dont know iffi why are you being so naive stop this childs play be a good and fair admin i use to hate my school teacher because they use to have a stick so you are making the same mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B2K MUSTI Hacking !   B2K MUSTI Hacking ! Empty

Back to top Go down

B2K MUSTI Hacking !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming :: Faltoo Discussion-
Jump to: