LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

who should play on scrim server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Babaratta

who should play on scrim server Empty
PostSubject: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Aslam o alaikum to all

I don't understand who should play the next game the ones who already are playing or the ones who are spectating. 4 or 5 days before i was spectated for about three hour but non of the admin had choose me to play scrim at that time three admins were present iffi, adil and invincible at that time i was just kept watching what they were doing and the same thing happened to me today as well and this time the admin was adil. I spec the whole match and after that they again did not choose me and after the teams were selected then the admin asked me if anyone of specs wants to play. Then who should play the next match the first ones who already played or the spec ones because if they were choosing by rule then no spec will able to play. I don't understand whenever any player of the 13 clan join or if anyone of them is already playing they are all allowed to play whenever they want for example rahul joined after me but he was selected to play the scrim why is that so? and there is one thing i want to tell is no matter you guys think about zebster but there is one thing about him is that he always choose spectators first for the match. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LucifeR

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm

im not sure what your talking about, since Adil is the one admin that ALWAYS takes spec, if you were left out the main reason is prob that you dont speak up, if your going to quietly sit in spec then noones going to know you were sitting there.

Its also a good idea to play with a common name so that people know who you are, scrims are a very special type of game play since they require alot of teamwork, which in turn requires trust, most people pick ppl they know and can trust to handle them selfs, its not biased against anyone its just the way it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysteryMaker

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 pm

+1 luci.. it need a lot of practice to play scrims but i also heard some people who recently started playing CSS complaining that they are never selected because they are new, being in spec for one or two matches doesn't matters but i think we should encourage the very starters to play scrims and get the idea of what scrim really is which will further help em to improve their game. I have also seen myself when new players are selected due to shortage of players and when a better player enters, they are asked to leave in the middle of the game. I kindly request admin that they should not consider my post as complaint rather accept it to improve their servers and able to produce a lively and friendly environment Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 am

well said both of u im pleased Very Happy specially with LUCI he mostly done things logically :d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 am

i still dont understand if i dont get picked in 1st round admin is gotta pick me in the 2nd round even with a changed nick
unless if its zk who is just a crazy guy he plays himself hell he got some stamina boosters etc he can play 20 scrims in a row
but the option is he must not be loosing if he is loosing he will leave the scrim in place and run like the wind weeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faryal

faryal

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:07 pm

PROBLEM SOLVED AND POST CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am

ignore this post.. thread is really closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am

see what did i tell you, thread is closed for real. see you cannot see my posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 am

dude , its closed , please dont spam here Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad and oh btw only 13 clan members are allowed to play there Cool Laughing rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 am

musti wrote:
dude , its closed , please dont spam here Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad and oh btw only 13 clan members are allowed to play there Cool Laughing rabbit

yes i know its closed and stop hacking here. dont post with ur hacks on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zapster

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

MysteryMaker wrote:
+1 luci.. it need a lot of practice to play scrims but i also heard some people who recently started playing CSS complaining that they are never selected because they are new, being in spec for one or two matches doesn't matters but i think we should encourage the very starters to play scrims and get the idea of what scrim really is which will further help em to improve their game. I have also seen myself when new players are selected due to shortage of players and when a better player enters, they are asked to leave in the middle of the game. I kindly request admin that they should not consider my post as complaint rather accept it to improve their servers and able to produce a lively and friendly environment Smile

I agree 90 % with your post. But keep in mind when you're picking or choosing a team you have to balance teams. Otherwise there is NO point playing a scrim if teams are biased. So sometimes new players or weaker players have to sacrifice. it's sad i know but that's how it should be and it is.
I totally agree that new players should be allowed to play FULL scrims. I don't like that myself when someone asks weaker or newer player to go to spec when some pro player arrives. It should be like first come first basis. On the other hand captain have the right to choose a player from spec on his own will to balance teams. I hope you guys are getting my drift.

I always take specs and try to balance teams but you can't always succeed.

I know some captains are biased with their choosing. I'll take a look into this matter as everyone has an equal right to play a scrim Unless he's not a team player or have a bad reputation of not listening to the captains calls and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zapster

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

musti wrote:

yeh please play the blame game here, cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

zapster wrote:
MysteryMaker wrote:

I agree 90 % with your post. But keep in mind when you're picking or choosing a team you have to balance teams. Otherwise there is NO point playing a scrim if teams are biased. So sometimes new players or weaker players have to sacrifice. it's sad i know but that's how it should be and it is.
I totally agree that new players should be allowed to play FULL scrims. I don't like that myself when someone asks weaker or newer player to go to spec when some pro player arrives. It should be like first come first basis. On the other hand captain have the right to choose a player from spec on his own will to balance teams. I hope you guys are getting my drift.

I always take specs and try to balance teams but you can't always succeed.

I know some captains are biased with their choosing. I'll take a look into this matter as everyone has an equal right to play a scrim Unless he's not a team player or have a bad reputation of not listening to the captains calls and stuff.

then y not install the WarMod for CSS on the server, it kicks out the losing team after every match, and then the winning team stays, then players who were specs could join and play. if players from the winning team decide not to play then there are people who were kicked can join them. Yes, this is not going to be fair for new players, but how would they learn to play if they dont get bashing from the pro/winning team.

one of the advantage of this plugin - is that u dont need admin to be present during the server. if the first 2 players join - they are leaders and can choose players from spec after knifing round. after choosing players, all players need to type /r to say they are ready and the match starts. after the first half is over, the mod automatically switches the teams and then again players need to type /r to enable the half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who should play on scrim server   who should play on scrim server Empty

Back to top Go down

who should play on scrim server
Page 1 of 1