LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks

Go down 
+3
gooner41
MysteryMaker
ldnspy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ldnspy

FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks Empty
PostSubject: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

This is a Video of Fallen Angel .. i wont pass any judgement .. You guys Share about what you think .. are these hacks or not .. i wont say anything !

Back to top Go down
MysteryMaker

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 am

Mister LDNSpy, contact me so i can help you in vid editing a little bit... crap!
Back to top Go down
ldnspy

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 am

lol mystery .. i am not too good at this .. just found the first software and used it .. its easy Razz

the point is not video making .. here though !
Back to top Go down
MysteryMaker

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 am

gratz fallen, your first post and such a sad one... xD
Back to top Go down
gooner41

gooner41

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:10 am

ldnspy wrote:
This is a Video of Fallen Angel .. i wont pass any judgement .. You guys Share about what you think .. are these hacks or not .. i wont say anything !

OMG LDN SPY ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED HES USING HIS RADAR USE UR BRAIN AND STOP MAKING POINTLESS VIDEOS WE KNOW YOU CAN EDIT VIDEOS.
Back to top Go down
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 am

next i am looking forward to see video of zapster rahul invinci iffi adil jonny caps guru mot ravage nightfall ken chawal )myself noob player me>

this shit is better than tv can you make long videos please i am a fan of ldnspy i hope he launches his own tv channel too
Back to top Go down
LucifeR

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 am

ldn spy, its great and all that your willing to work to clean the servers but....... its hardly fair to just take two scenes put them in avi and post them.... that is very wrong, since its easy to have a conicidence once in a while out of many hours of game play. IF you really want to prove somones a hacker start posting demos, 10 sec avis are hardly proof :/.
Back to top Go down
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 am

the gose lucifer teaching him << lucifer is the first target to get mr.ldnspy
Back to top Go down
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 am

gooner41 wrote:

OMG LDN SPY ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED HES USING HIS RADAR USE UR BRAIN AND STOP MAKING POINTLESS VIDEOS WE KNOW YOU CAN EDIT VIDEOS.

post of this thread... gooner talking about using radar HAHAH u arsenal fag first learn how to use radar....

ur caps r on, btw
Back to top Go down
gooner41

gooner41

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

anthonygonzalves wrote:
gooner41 wrote:

post of this thread... gooner talking about using radar HAHAH u arsenal fag first learn how to use radar....

ur caps r on, btw

Ah, Prick my caps were meant to be on...
Back to top Go down
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

this aint hacking , its pure rader, if u can see the rader and his movement , and theere is a teammate shoting at the enemy ... for his better placement Very Happy
and btw , 10 secs of clips doesnt prove nything , make a complete demo , or elz stop this shit ..
Back to top Go down
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 am

gooner41 wrote:
anthonygonzalves wrote:
gooner41 wrote:

ur caps r on, btw

Ah, Prick my caps were meant to be on...

arse-n-anal fag doesnt get the joke...
Back to top Go down
anthonygonzalves

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 am

musti wrote:
this aint hacking , its pure rader, if u can see the rader and his movement , and theere is a teammate shoting at the enemy ... for his better placement Very Happy
and btw , 10 secs of clips doesnt prove nything , make a complete demo , or elz stop this shit ..

pls stop talking about hacks = rader on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks   FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks Empty

Back to top Go down

FALLEN ANGEL - Hacks/No hacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming :: Faltoo Discussion-
Jump to: