LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINKdotNET - DEATHMATCH/SURF LINKdotNET - NORMAL/SCRIM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LucifeR

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory Empty
PostSubject: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 am

For those that dont know of this game, you have missed out on a masterpiece, its online only and TOTALY free to download the only problem is that there are servers sfor it around the world, but none in pakistan, suprising because its a free download and a VERY indepth game, it makes team fortress look like a nub game. You can acctualy level up in this fps game and gain new upgrades, i love being a field ops in the game you can call artiliry and air strikes lal. Very Happy and graphics even beat css.

Download it for free in http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/files/files.shtml

please try it out lookup servers for it online, no need to go search for cracked servers totaly free game, hihg pings though gotto wait for a pak server
Back to top Go down
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

LUCI thx for sharing this it looks like it worth to play but ur link totally sux first to regisster then wait on fileplanet for 15 to20 mints to get download link n then u get only 1 connection its really sux

heres the other direct link just for client only same version i ll post patch links as i get em...
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Games/Return-To-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-FREE-FULL-GAME.shtml

heres the patch 2.60
http://www.filefront.com/3830825/gamingfiles/Enemy-Territory-Win32-Client/Server-Patch-v2.60/

well 2.60b u gotta download it from fileplanet coz im not getting the same file size like 900kb file n orignal 1 is 3.95mb so....Sad pirat
Back to top Go down
LucifeR

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 pm

hey thanks for the direct link.

Yea you really should try the game, i remember being covert ops sneakily killing one person i took his uniform then i sneaked into the fort that the Nazis were defending and waited until the entire team was hiding near the gate opened it and slaughtered everyone mauhhaha btw you also rank up, you can go all the way from privite to general with xp points, with medic ttheres this final upgrade called adreleline rush, u pop a syrige into yourself and BOOM SUPER SPEED omg its so much fun.
Back to top Go down
13 - r4hul

13 - r4hul

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Negative
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/djrahul
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am

yar luci im getting frustrated with joining servers No scratch

1 - i find it really hard to join a server whenever i joined either server kiked me or even banned me for nothing i didnt even played once... pale

2 - if let me get in then Punkbuster kiked me damn that shit.... when i updated PB then it was really frustrated the game FUKING started crashing so i had to turn it off n game stoped crashing.... pirat

3 - at last i just stop searching PB servers.....but almost every fuking server downloading some maps or mods without giving bandwidth not more than 1 to 5kb for 20 40mb files.... affraid

how the fuck M i suppose to play...though i was able to connect 1 sever on witch already was a 6v6 match going on so i just spec it for awhile...

which server ur playing oN ... gimme ips of those...

basically it based on Quake 3 Engine.....isn't it
Back to top Go down
LucifeR

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 am

well the main issue is the ping, with high pings most server gonna auto kick you just like CSS, so unless a paki server comes along you have to fin d a server that dosent have a ping limit :s, btw ive never had a problem with punkbuster update, you prob have some firewall blocking it or something since its first time using it, it needs to be updated
Back to top Go down
LucifeR

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:01 am

btw i havent played since i moved from US, but i did go to game tracker and found some servers lowest i got to was 200 ping, i think french server :s.
Back to top Go down
SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

SLAYER_PHoenix_KeN'_HasH

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 am

LucifeR wrote:
btw i havent played since i moved from US, but i did go to game tracker and found some servers lowest i got to was 200 ping, i think french server :s.

well luci i already told ya i updated PB then it started crashing ......n when i disabled it...it stoped crashing.
Back to top Go down
Jetlee

Jetlee

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 am

i use to love wolfstien but no more too gory for me
Back to top Go down
musti

musti

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:25 am

it aint that fun man , css still rules , per if u wana play, battlefield rokz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory   Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINKdotNET CS:S Gaming :: Faltoo Discussion-
Jump to: